Tuesday, May 27, 2014

6 days.

I considered separating these out into neat and tidy posts, but then I decided I'd never get around to them if I did that. So stay with me as I jump around to the random events of the last six days.

On Thursday, May and I drove down to Mesquite to visit my parents for the weekend. I got a chance to catch up with friends and hang out with my parents. Always a good time.


We had to visit the angry ducks, of course.


We visited Papa at work and little girl stole his glasses. (Pretty sure my brother and I have a thousand pictures like this with our grandparents.)


And May was Gam's "Big Helper" in the kitchen all weekend.

Then we drove back home to make it back in time for Ryan's first downhill mountain biking race of the season. Monday we drove up the canyon to watch his race and it was so fun! Seriously, I had no idea what a big deal it was. People were camped out to watch the bikers all day. Next time we will be better prepared, but we had a blast.




Then today we got to be a part of Jackson proposing to Niki! He planned the whole thing at the Hogel Zoo, but needed a good excuse to be there! So we all went together. Seriously so cool to get to watch these two love birds get engaged! Congrats Niki and Jackson!




After the awesome proposal, we got to hang out at the zoo all day. Can't beat that.


Sorry for the all over the place post! Hope you all had a wonderful Memorial day weekend too!

2 comments: