Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Life in Lists: What would you hire someone to do for you?


This week for the "My Life in Lists" link up we are talking about things we would pay other people to do for us if money was not an issue.

Here are my top 4 things I would pay someone else to do for me:

1. Personal Shopper
I struggle so bad picking out clothes. I would love, love, love someone to buy my clothes for me and put them into pre-made outfits for me. Seriously, this would be the best thing ever.

2. House Keeper
Guys, I'm kind of a slob. Anyone who has ever been in my car probably has an idea of how messy I can be. I have gotten loads better since Maylie was born, but still, I struggle. If money was not an issue I would totally pay someone to clean my house.

3. Editor
One thing I think I have undervalued during my education is the free editing that teachers do. Teachers and professors are not required to go through each of my papers, point out areas that could be stronger, and where I misplaced a comma, but they do because they want me to be able to improve my paper even if it isn't for their class. I have revised several old papers that teachers gave me feedback on, and one of those was even published in UVU's literary journal, Essais. I will miss the days when someone is carefully looking over everything I write and helping me to make it better. I would definitely pay someone to help me out with this if I had unlimited funds.


4. Live-In Nanny
I don't necessarily think I need a live-in nanny, but there are times when I just want to run to the store by myself. Having a live-in nanny would seriously make stuff like that so easy.

So that's what I would pay someone else to do for me if I had unlimited monies in the bank, which I don't see happening anytime soon. Make sure to check out Kelli and and Marci's cute blogs to learn more about the link-up and even join in yourself!

What kind of things would you pay someone else to do for you?

3 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you on #1 and #2! Housekeeper and personal stylist are on my list too. I need help in that department!

    craftingafairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Tiffany. #1 and #2 are both on my list as well!


    Elise @ Harvey Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  3. A personal shopper would be so amazing. I've decided that one day [when I'm rich...ha...ever?] that I'll just go to my favorite stores and buy everything on the mannequin since they're always dressed so cute. Or maybe since I'll be rich I should just hire the personal shopper ha! PS Maylie is SUCH an adorable name!

    ReplyDelete