Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Angry Ducks

I was so happy to be able to go to Mesquite last week for spring break! Ryan had to stay and work, but both Mimi and Joey were going to be in town. I couldn't miss out!

We had so much fun, and Maylie was in such a good mood the entire time! Poor girl has been begging to go back ever since we got home.

Last time May stayed with my parents, they took her to see some ducks. Ever since, she has been telling me about these "two angry ducks." I had no idea what she was talking about, but I just went with it. Well we went back to see the ducks, and now I know what she meant by angry.


There are two very angry ducks in Mesquite. They hiss and charge at you if you don't throw food in the opposite direction. We ended up giving just those two most of our bread just to keep them away. Joey and I attempted to keep them at bay so that May could feed the nice ducks with Gam, Papa, and Mimi.





I am so glad I finally got to experience the "Angry Ducks" for myself, and that May and I got to spend some much needed time with family. Love you all. Thanks for an awesome week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment