Monday, March 31, 2014

Maylie Monday: The Park

We have been to the park more times than I can count in the last few weeks. Seriously if I hear, "I wanna go to the park" one more time, I might lose it. I mean, I am stoked that I have a little girl who wants to do something other than veg in front of the TV all day, but going to the park five times a day just isn't practical.

Also, the weather here in Provo is bi-polar. One minute it is a beautiful day worthy of shorts and a t-shirt, and half-an-hour later it is overcast, or raining, or just plain freezing out. It makes explaining why we can't go to the park very confusing.

There have even been a couple of days where we have had to go to McDonald's or Chick-fil-A just to avoid the weather and to subdue the child.


We were having a pretend tea party here.
She made me cram into this tiny beehive.
But even though I complain about Maylie's new favorite activity, I am so grateful to have a daughter who loves to play, imagine, and get a little dirty. Once the weather is nice on a more regular basis I am sure I will be loving soaking up the sun while she plays at the park.

2 comments:

  1. so cute! and i'm totally with you on utah weather. it's so dumb!

    ReplyDelete