Tuesday, January 7, 2014

TGBTL: Admiration

So last week I took a little break from The Girl Between the Lines link-up with Haley and Lauren. I just was not feeling blogging last week. It was winter break, and I was taking a break from EVERYTHING.

But anyway, I am really excited to be back again this week! This weeks topic is: share a trait or characteristic about someone else and why.

There are seriously so many people I can think of who have wonderful traits worth sharing, but since I married the guy, and I think he's kind of great, I'm going to share a trait about my husband.



I know I'm biased, but Ryan is seriously compassionate. He loves and cares for those he doesn't even know. He goes out of his way to make sure people feel loved, helped, and included. He looks for avenues of service all of the time. On top of providing service to people in a multitude of ways, Ryan also loves these people and he mourns with them for their losses and struggles. 

I admire this trait so much.

 I feel like I'm a decently good person, and I try to help out in the ways that I'm comfortable, but Ryan reaches beyond that and it inspires me to be better. I am so blessed to be able to call this man my husband and to have him as an example to me. 


Girl Between the Lines Link up

12 comments:

  1. Visiting from the link up! I chose compassion as the trait I admire most as well! I feel like compassion is something I have to actively think about doing but I know so many who just do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, exactly! If we keep working at it I am sure it will become second nature to us too! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Glad you are back this week! :) Compassion is a great quality to admire! :) Visiting from link-up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for always stopping by! You're just wonderful!

      Delete
  3. Visiting from the linkup - I love the choice of compassion! I think this captures something about my husband that I couldn't put into words. Also, we're allowed to be biased about the people we love :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! Thanks for stopping by Megan!

      Delete
  4. Visiting from the link-up... It sounds like you found you a winner! Compassion is so important to have in life and if you can find people surrounding you in your life that are truly compassionate, you are truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I sure think he's a winner :)

      Delete
  5. That's such a great quality to have in a husband...mine is the same way. It sure is a blessing!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! I noticed you are a "noreply" blogger though so I can't respond to your comment via email :( Check out this link to change that!! http://morefromyourblog.com/no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix-this/

    Courtney
    exodus31three.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Compassion is so important in showing love to others! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing a little about your husband!!! Compassion is definitely a gift! It's something I have to work at... it doesn't come so naturally to me ;) Thanks for linking up again with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. he's a sweetie that's for sure.....I hope he feels super compassionate when he's picking out my Rest Home :0)

    ReplyDelete