Monday, November 4, 2013

Maylie Tuesday: Gam's Girl

Apparently I should make Maylie Tuesday a thing. Whoops.

Anyway, I wanted to talk about Maylie and my mom. May constantly asks to go see Gam (and Papa and "Giskers" but mostly Gam). Every time we get in the car she says, "Gam's house?" And sometimes when she wakes up in the morning she will say, "Go see Gam." It's so cute, and a little sad since we're too far away to just hop in the car anytime to go see her.  But this weekend May and I took a little trip to see her, and May loved it.

We went to a parade on Saturaday

And we planted flowers on Sunday.
We didn't even make it all the way home before May started asking to go back to Gam's house. I'm sure glad my mom and my girl are so crazy about each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment