Monday, November 25, 2013

Maylie Monday: Little Miss Imagination

One of the coolest parts of being a parent is getting to see your child play. Especially when they play pretend. I swear Maylie just grew up over night--and that's seriously not too much of an exaggeration. All of the sudden she changed from just ordinary play, to imaginative play.

 The other day she ripped up a wipe and put it in a pile. When I asked her what it was, she put her hands over it and said, "Hot fire!" It cracked me up.

Later that same day I went into her room, and she had pulled all of her toys out of her basket. She put her blanket and her doll in it and then climbed in. She said to me, "Mommy! Look, boat! And water!"


So cute. The best toys are always the things that are not meant to be toys.

They grow up so fast, and I cannot wait to see how her little imagination grows.

 photo Signature3.png

2 comments:

  1. K- I haven't visited our blog like in forever and I just want to say I love everything about it.....your pics of May, Ry, your adventures and your "How We Met" - so dang cute!!!

    ReplyDelete