Monday, September 23, 2013

Maylie Monday: Dance Class

Okay, first of all, let me say I am incredibly sorry for the horrible Maylie Monday last week. I have a whole list of excuses of why I had such a short post, but I am doubting that any of you wish to read them, so I will just say SORRY (this is for you Dad, I heard you complained to Mom).

Anyway, back to May.

She has started taking dance classes from her Aunt Riki! I wasn't sure if it would be worth doing at such a young age, but Maylie LOVES it! And she seriously gets better every week. Plus, I always wished I could be one of those girls who was able to say, "I've been dancing since I was two." So I figured I'd start early on imposing my life-long dreams on my child (Just kidding... Kinda.)

Here's a few picture of her class (it is a little difficult to get pictures of moving toddlers through a shaded window on an Iphone, excuse the bad quality):




4 comments:

  1. Gracie just started dance too and LOVES it! Wish she could take from Riki though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riki is awesome! And I am sure Gracie makes one cute little dancer!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. She missed being there too! We have been fighting a cold all weekend, I thought we needed an extra day to regroup! We will see you next time :)

      Delete