Thursday, August 15, 2013

Watch the Sunrise. Check!

Okay, just kidding. I'm not exactly a bucket list type of person. Don't get me wrong, I think it's way cool to have goals and things you want to do in your life time, but I have never actually thought much about what I actually want to do. Sure there are things that I think that would be cool to see and do, but I don't get overly excited about any of them.

But watching the sunrise is something everyone should probably do. I am not an early riser, so this is not something I have actually done. And if waking up at six to watch the sun come up isn't enough, we decided we needed to hike Mount Timpanogos to view it. I also haven't exercised in months, so clearly when my brother-in-law asked if we wanted to go on a 3+ hour hike up a mountain at 2 am I couldn't decline.

I seriously didn't want to get out of bed for days, that's how bad my legs hurt. We didn't even go all the way to the summit and I am still a wreck.

I am so glad to be able to say I hiked up a mountain (okay, half a mountain) to see the sunrise, but I think once was enough for me and my poor legs. Thanks for the adventure Mount Timp.









No comments:

Post a Comment