Monday, August 26, 2013

Maylie Monday: The Haircut

So as I mentioned in my last post, I'm going to start doing "Maylie Mondays." I will just talk about Little Girl and post some recent pictures. Mostly though, it's a way to help me blog a little more!

Maylie was looking kinda ragged. Her hair is still baby thin, and she started this bad habit of pulling it out as a soothing method. Kinda counterintuitive if you ask me, but to each his own. Not only was she pulling her hair out, she was pulling it out in a specific spot. She was starting to look like one of those horrible stars that only shaves half of their head.

We decided we had to cut it. A pixie cut would make the bald spot less discreet. So we had it cut. I was so nervous about it, but it turned out so cute! I still love it, and it's a thousand times easier on me than pigtails every day!

Check out the before and after:




1 comment: