Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Illinois.

We went to Illinois last November for Thanksgiving, but this is the first time in five years that I have been back for the Izard/Petersen Golf Outing. This year was the 20th annual outing, so it was especially cool to be able to go this year. The golf outing is an outing my family puts on every to contribute funds to a bone marrow transplant fund at the University of Iowa. Way cool. We spent the rest of the trip swimming, fishing, and hanging with family. Here's some photos from the trip:


May helped with the raffle, and thanks to Tal and Lex for entertaining May most of the day!

May loved swimming with Grandpa!

And taking walks with Papa to the lake.

This girl is obsessed with water!

She even watered Grandma's plants!

We went to dinner with Mimi and Poppy one night, and we tried to take some family pics after. Everyone looked great, except May and I. We pretty much look like this in every pic.

My dad really wanted to take May on a boat ride 'cause it used to put Joey and I to sleep when we were little.

But she just wanted to drive.

And then she loved it when Papa started to go fast. 

She loves fishing too. Every day since we have been back, she asks me to "catchafish."





1 comment:

  1. Ha, I love the "family picture" where she is trying to buck out of your arms!

    ReplyDelete