Friday, August 23, 2013

Busy. Busy.

It seems like we are never home. Which is so good because we are getting to have all these wonderful experiences! Like last weekend. We went to the Palisades with Ry's family and Riki's in-laws. The trip was so chill. We relaxed, played, and ate some of the most delicious food possible while camping.
Check out the pics courtesy of Riki's blog On the Reals:


We found an private lake up in the mountain.

Most of the group decided to go for a swim and wash the dirt off.

We were a dang mess. Thanks for the adventure Laws and Sanfords :)
 So that was our weekend! School picks back up for me next week, so I am sure we will slow down on the vacays here soon!

Also, I've been thinking of starting something with this blog to help me post more frequently! I'm wanting to do "Maylie Mondays," since most of you are only here to see how little girl is doing! I will post something new she is doing, a random post regarding May, or just some cute new pictures of her. What do you guys think, good idea or just lame?


1 comment:

  1. Would love to see pics of Maylie on Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete