Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sneak Peak of Mexico

So, Mexico.
I still don't have 95% of the photos we took, and trust me--there are some dang cute ones of Ryan and I, but I do have 4 photos we spent WAY too much money on at a park called Xel-Ha.
I usually don't buy photos from parks like this. They aren't very cute. They cost way too much money. But these ones were actually super cute, even though they did cost a ton for pictures. 
Xel-Ha is a snorkeling park. All their advertisements kept calling it "the world's largest aquarium." It was pretty cool, but it was pretty much just a huge park to snorkel in. We did see a sting ray and a huge barracuda though. Anyway, needless to say, my camera sat in the locker all day instead of taking awesome pictures of this park, so we jumped at the chance to buy the photos they took throughout the day.
Ignore the shiny foreheads Mexico is HOT (& humid).

Mid-snorkel session.

Ziplines.
Isn't he so stinkin' handsome?
I was super nervous about holding these birds, but they we awesome! And check out how beautiful that water is!

 So much fun, it went by way too fast! More pictures to come when I get my camera back.


No comments:

Post a Comment