Monday, May 13, 2013

Bye-Bye College!

 Guess who is done with college? Not me, unfortunately! But Ryan is!! Yay! I don’t think it has hit him yet that he actually has a degree and will never have to take another class from DSU! Also he was a part of the first graduating class of Dixie State UNIVERSITY! Which is kind of a big deal :) So proud of you Ryan! Me next, okay?? 
Dixie State Commencement

Ry's parents drove 3 1/2 hours to celebrate with us (and then had to drive right back)!

So proud of this cute boy!

Maylie didn't know why Daddy was wearing a dress, but she gave him kisses anyway.

Jordan came to support Ryan!

And so did the Stephens!

And this gem is just because we look ridiculous. 

We also just got back from a killer vacation to Cancun! More on that later. I forgot my camera at my mom's house today, so I'll have to wait to post til then!






2 comments:

  1. yay ry!! and welcome home!!! cant wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete