Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thanksgiving Travels

I haven't been back to Illinois in a very long time! None of us could quite remember when, but I think we decided it was right after I graduated high school. 2008 seems like forever ago! So I was so grateful to get to go back to my grandparent's house for Thanksgiving. This was the first time they met Ryan or Maylie! We had lots of fun, and Maylie and Grandpa became best buds (they both really like to wake up early). Anyway, thanks to Grandpa and Grandma for having us! I hope it doesn't take us another 4 years to get back there again!!


Snuggling with "her" bear. So cute with Uncle Joey.

Maylie started giving "tours." She grabs your hand and takes you around showing you things.

Snuggling with Papa.

Having a tea party with Gram.

She's got a little problem.

Playing with Lexi.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to tell you that your family is BEAUTIFUL! Your little girl is so so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! We think she sure is cute :)

      Delete