Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Picture Perfect

Aimee-Lee is our go to photographer. And let me tell you why.

1.

She is totally down for shooting in bizarre locations. I didn't want typical bridals, and loved the idea of a rural setting. Though I didn't know any places nearby that were off-beaten-path, Aimee sure did!

2.

She caught real, honest moments at my wedding. Moments I didn't even remember happened until I was flipping through the photos. Not to mention she took FOUR disks worth of pictures.

3.

She was even able to make me look cute while sporting an extra 34 lbs. of pregnant. That deserves an A+ in my book.

4.

She spent 4+ hours with us to ensure we got adorable newborn shots.

5.

She's so creative. Our photos are always unique, and I always get compliments on them hanging around our house.

6.

She's been able to capture all of the important milestones of our family, and I have never been disappointed. And, I mean, who else would drag a picnic table, giant chair, balloons and cake out to a "swamp" just to get awesome photos?

Seriously, she's the best. Check out her blog here to see the rest of May's first b-day photos!


1 comment: