Monday, April 16, 2012

Jeepin' Weekend!

Parents are not joking when they say, "You won't know how you ever lived without them," after you have kids. Ryan and I had a whole five days without our Maylie, and it was... Weird. Don't get me wrong! It was nice to spend some time together and with family, to get a full night's rest, and to just relax. But during every moment of down-time, Ry and I were just looking around going, "Uh... What are we supposed to be doing with ourselves?" But regardless of us missing our sweet girl, we totally had a blast! Here are a few photos from the trip:









Fun family and friends, crazy weather, Jeeps, and a ridiculous amount of junk food. Sounds like a good weekend to me! But I will admit, I am glad to be back with our munchkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment