Friday, January 27, 2012

Best.Husband.Ever

So last weekend Maylie got to have a sleep-over with Grammie and Papa (a.k.a my folks), which meant Ry and I got to go have a weekend AWAY! Okay, it was only one night, and it was only to Vegas. But even though it was a super quick trip, it was also way fun. 


(Ignore the hair in my face)

During this Vegas trip we went to The Cheesecake Factory, where I ordered a pizza... All for myself. As soon as our waitress set it down on the table Ryan says, "I bet you $300 you can't eat all that." Um, ya, $300. So naturally I had to eat it. He graciously let me skip out on the crust... I hate crust.

(Ryan's hand is to reference how big the pizza was, which was huge by the way!)

I even impressed myself this time. I know I can put down some food... But this was a new high point for me. So even though he promised me $300, I kind of let him off the hook when we got home. I mean that's a ton of money, especially when we've got diapers to buy. But today, this showed up on our doorstep:

(Not the baby, she was already here :) )

This, for those of you who don't know, is a Silhouette Cameo, otherwise known as an electronic cutter. I have a really old school and small Cricut, but this thing can help me create ANYTHING I want. I'm stoked! And this fancy machine costs $269, which isn't quite $300, but I think I'll survive :) I am one lucky and happy wifey today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment