I have been feeling a little guilty lately that Ryan has gotten no attention on this blog!! But as it just so happens, last Friday was his 23rd birthday! So here goes a whole post just about Ryan to celebrate his birthday :)
Since he was born on the 16th, here are 16 random facts about Ryan:
1. He loves junk food--like I'm talking gross amounts of peanut M&M's and Coke.
2. He is super generous.
3. A good 50% of your conversations with him, he will be quoting movies.
4. He will go out of his way to help a complete stranger.
5. He adores his family.
6. He has a huge soft spot for the homeless.
7. He understands people.
8. He is the best daddy.
9. He likes to take care of and spoil people, especially me!
10. He loves a clean house, particularly to have his bed made.
11. At heart, he's a softy.
12. He loves to tinker and fix things.
13. He's mildly obsessed with funnyjunk.com
14. He is a million times better at decorating than I am.
15. He goes over and above for his job.
16. And last but not least, he is the best husband I could have ever asked for :)
On Friday we got to celebrate with a "grown-up" night out while my parents babysat. We went to a fancy dinner, broke-even playing a little poker, and then went to the new Sherlock Holmes movie (which was fab by the way). All in all, I had a blast on Ryan's birthday! Hopefully, he did too!