Tuesday, October 11, 2011

May Baby is Mobile!



Earlier today I noticed Maylie jabbering to herself in her crib, so I went to pick her up. When I looked down into her crib she was laying on her back starring up at me. This could be normal, but Maylie sleeps on her tummy. Conclusion: She had to have rolled over. I then proceeded to pull her out of her crib and lay her down on a blanket for some tummy time. Almost instantly she tilted her little head and rolled right over onto her back! She did this a few more times, but by the time Daddy got home I had wore her out, so she wouldn't show him her new trick.


She's growing so fast! Look out world; Miss May is mobile!

1 comment:

  1. Ilona didn't roll over till 5 months, but within 2 days she had turned both ways, and by 6 months was tummy-off-the-floor crawling and now she stands up... time flies after they start to really move!

    ReplyDelete