Thursday, October 27, 2011

Getting Crafty!

About once a week, Ryan and I break down and clean our house really well. Which means I get a beautifully vacuumed home. You see, I loathe vacuuming. So it never gets done during the week. But when Ryan has the time he always does it for me. I love the perfectly straight lines he makes a special effort to create, but for some reason a clean floor screams to be covered in itty-bitty scraps of paper, glue residue, and spare buttons. Naturally, I am quick to oblige. I break out all my craft supplies and begin to work on my current project.
I have always loved to scrapbook, but this year I have had a new desire to make or decorate things, I chalk this up to nesting. Most pregnant women clean incessantly, but oh no, not me. I decide to make things! While pregnant I made a good amount of Maylie's room decor:






And even now that I am no longer pregnant, I still have this desire to make things. Here's a few of the crafty things I've been up to lately:





No comments:

Post a Comment